Boasting one of the largest people search engines in the world, Instant Checkmate offers an easy-to-use interface to fulfill its stated mission to “help users learn the truth about the people in their lives.”
Instant Checkmate Review – Pros & Cons
- Very broad search functionality
- Instant sex offender checks
- Membership cancellation is easy
- Trial membership available
- 24/7 phone support
- No live chat support
- Mobile app for Android only (no iOS)
There are three Instant Checkmate options available:
- Trial Membership: This is the plan for those looking to try out Instant Checkmate without any commitment. You will be charged $1 when you enroll, and be able to use the service for 5 days.
- Standard Membership: Includes unlimited person reports for $34.78/mo.
- 3-month Membership: This plan offers a discount when you subscribe to the service for a 3-month period. It is billed at $83.47 when you order it, and remains valid throughout the subscription period.
How It Works
Instant Checkmate has really done its homework about how to organize a huge database of records into an easy-to-use format. The home page has everything you need to start searching for someone the moment you land on the site, presenting you with the option to enter the first name, last name, city, and state of any individual. It’s possible to do a search without filling in all of the location details, but you will need at least the first and last name of whomever you are looking for.
Once the report is generated, you are given the option to choose potential relatives to be included in the report as well. And just to make sure you always have up-to-date information, you can activate the Report Watcher service that will notify you via your preferred method – text, email, etc. – whenever anything changes.
Instant Checkmate can find an extensive amount of information. Here are just a few of the possibilities you can search for:
- Online profiles
- Sexual offenses
- Birth records
- Traffic offenses
- Arrest records
- Court records
- Address information
- Phone numbers
Premium reports are much more in-depth and can provide you information about the following when it is available:
- Corporate affiliations
- Watercraft owned
- UCC filings
- Properties owned
- Old phone numbers
- Email addresses
- Tax liens
- Professional licenses
- Hunting/fishing permits
- Weapons permits
- Aircraft owned
- Business associates
Instant Checkmate data sources are a comprehensive compilation of official government records at the federal, state, and local level, plus social media outlets and email addresses.
Official record sources include:
- Voter registration
- Civil judgments
- Local police department records
- State police records
- Superior Court records
- Sheriff’s records
- Sex offender databases
- Demographic and census data for that person’s neighborhood
- FAA pilot licensing, DEA licensing
Social media sources include:
Instant Checkmate offers a special “email report” feature, allowing you to do a search for activity related to an email address. These reports contain:
- Email address history
- Related people
- Social media profiles, including additional email addresses
- Professional networking information
Instant Checkmate’s mobile app is only available for Android at this time.
If you have questions or need any help, Instant Checkmate offers a huge self-support network, allowing you to find what you are looking for without ever speaking to a representative. These resources include an FAQ section that can help with technical issues as well.
If you are still unable to resolve the issue, customer support is available by telephone 24/7. You can also reach support via email, as well as social media networks including Facebook and Twitter.
Instant Checkmate’s reports are remarkably thorough, with information culled from billions of records across dozens of different government and private source records.
With a 5-day trial membership just $1, there is really no reason not to give Instant checkmate a try if you are currently looking to discover or uncover more information about someone.