Cyber Security for Everyday People
- How to Boost Your Windows 10 Security as Defaults aren't Enough How to Boost Your Windows 10 Security and Why Security Defaults aren't Enough. Follow these simple steps to secure your windows machine.
- Loan Provider Southwest Funding Exposes Database Containing 695k Records Secure Thoughts partnered with Cyber Security Expert Jeremiah Fowler to expose a vulnerability in a Texas-based home mortgage provider Southwest Funding.
- The Best Netflix Shows of 2020 Here is our top selection for the best shows on Netflix, including Netflix series, updated every month for 2020. Stay updated with our guide.
- The Different Ways To Share Your VPN Connection
- Why VPN Security Is A Must While Working From Home
- Should You Get a Home Security Camera System For Your Home?
- Backup Software - What It Is and Why You Need To Have It
- Victim of Zoom Bombing? Stop the Trolls from Invading Your Video Conferences
- Google's New Open-Source Browser Extension Will Make for Better Ad Transparency Privacy Sandbox is a new initiative launched by Google in order to promote advertising transparency online. What’s it all about? Find out the details here.
- How To Stream US Television Shows While Traveling Overseas You can easily watch American TV overseas from any location using a VPN. Read on to find out more about how to watch American TV abroad online.
- The Best VPN for Snapchat Learn how to unblock Snapchat at work, at school, or when traveling using the best VPN for Snapchat and other social messaging platforms.
- What Will Show Up on a Background Check? Find out the information that will show up on a background check and the services that can run a background check for you.
- Watch ESPN Online Streaming Abroad
- How to Watch Hulu Outside America
- The Best VPNs for UAE - Access Blocked Sites Anonymously
- Best Antivirus Apps for iPhone
- Best Free VPN Services Available That Are 100% Free
We all want to be safe when using the internet. However, the internet is now inextricably rooted in everyday life. This means that the most effective efforts to protect yourself are continuous and all-encompassing. No one publication understands this better than Secure Thoughts, and we make sure our readers understand it too. Our basic objective is for everyone to treat their own cyber security with the same gravity as they do their physical wellbeing. Though this is a strong statement, which would you rather have fall into the wrong hands: your wallet’s contents, or your PC’s?