- How Private is Your Data Once You've Taken a Home DNA Test? Is the media blowing the Dangers of Home DNA Testing out of the water, or should we be more cautious about handing over our genetic profile?
- How to Watch NCAA March Madness Live Online Outside of USA If you're an expat or travelling abroad during NCAA, here is how to watch the March Madness College Basketball live online anywhere with a VPN.
- How to Watch the 2019 Oscars Live Online Anywhere Everybody waits for Academy Awards where your favorite actors and movies will win. Here's how you can stream the 2019 Oscars live online when you are out of the USA.
- How to Watch American Netflix From a Different Country
- Cyber Security Through The Years
- How to Watch BBC iPlayer Overseas With a VPN
- The Complete Guide To Antivirus Software
- Cyber Extortion: The Threat Lurking Behind Your Screen
- ExpressVPN Launches New Transparency Initiative: Browser Extension Security Audit & Open Sourcing ExpressVPN becomes latest to conduct an independent audit and takes the next step towards being a transparent and trusted VPN provider
- In-Depth Comparison Between ExpressVPN vs NordVPN Both brands have stellar reputations in the VPN market, but which one is right for you? Get a comparison between ExpressVPN and NordVPN of features and prices here.
- How to Do a Free Online Background Check On Yourself Online background checks are increasingly used to investigate individuals. It's important that you know what's being reported about you. Click here to learn more about background checks and how to run your own.
- Best Background Check Services 2019 Online background check services can reveal vital information about new acquaintances and help you find long-lost friends and relatives – but there are limits to how you can use them. Learn when you can and can't do an online background check and the benefits of doing them online.
- How to Test for a DNS Leak - Make Sure Your VPN Doesn't Expose You!
- The Best Password Manager in 2019
- How to Watch Hulu Outside America
- Watch ESPN Online Streaming Abroad
Secure Thoughts is the internet’s leading hub of cybersecurity news, reviews, tips, and discussions. Trends in technology are always changing, and cybersecurity is no exception, so staying informed is a crucial component of safe internet usage. Here, readers can discover important subjects related to personal and professional web security, dig into the best security products, and put what they’ve learned into practice. Proper internet precautions span the entire range of computing devices, from PCs to tablets and smartphones, so we believe in taking a comprehensive approach to one’s digital wellbeing.
Expert analysis and opinions, breaking news, and other ‘thoughts’ tackle users’ and readers’ major security concerns and questions. News coverage from Secure Thoughts takes a thorough and scrutinizing look at the latest cyber security related events happening in real time. Our articles help readers circumvent restricted content, and avoid malware, unwarranted data collection, snooping, and more. As we move online, the scope of threats and dangers also expands. We’re here to help you stay one step ahead of any threats to your identity, devices, and privacy. The Secure Thoughts audience also consists of business owners and corporate leaders who care about their organization’s safety against hacks and other breaches.
We all want to be safe when using the internet. However, the internet is now inextricably rooted in everyday life. This means that the most effective efforts to protect yourself are continuous and all-encompassing. No one publication understands this better than Secure Thoughts, and we make sure our readers understand it too. Our basic objective is for everyone to treat their own cyber security with the same gravity as they do their physical wellbeing. Though this is a strong statement, which would you rather have fall into the wrong hands: your wallet’s contents, or your PC’s?