Cyber Security for Everyday People
- SIM Swap Fraud - Everything You Need To Know Everything you need to know about SIM swap fraud, how to prevent a SIM swap attack, and an explanation of how a SIM swap attack happens.
- Flixtor: Best Alternatives to Flixtor Today Is Flixtor down? We look at the best alternatives to Flixtor and talk about how a VPN will help you gain access to streaming websites such as this.
- How to Watch American Netflix From a Different Country If you want to watch US Netflix in Europe or from anywhere outside of the States, you’ll need a VPN. Learn how to access American Netflix from abroad.
- Banned from Omegle? Find How to Unblock the Ban to Your Chatting Service Has Omegle blocked you? Understand why you got banned from Omegle & beat Omegle bans in less than 5 minutes with ou pro tips.
- How Cryptocurrency Protects your Online Privacy
- Blockchain Technology: All Your Questions Answered
- Why is VPN an Absolute MUST for Financial Transactions
- How to Watch UK's Channel 4 Outside the UK
- How To Watch American TV Shows Overseas You can easily watch American TV overseas from any location using a VPN. Read on to find out more about how to watch American TV abroad online.
Secure Thoughts Monthly Editorial Round-Up
This month, we’ve been asking just how prepared governments are to protect the national infrastructure against increasingly sophisticated cyber threats.
The cyberattack on the Colonial pipeline brought the severity of ransomware attacks into sharp relief and was caused by a single leaked password. Cybercriminals proved just how capable they are of using a small amount of data to cause widespread disruption, bringing the biggest gas supply in the country to its knees, and leaving emergency services, businesses, and individuals without fuel. The password gave hackers access to the Colonial system via a VPN account that lacked any multifactor authentication requirements, reminding us again of the importance of using 2FA to protect all our accounts.
It also prompted us to compare some of the leading VPN providers to see which one excels when it comes to securing financial data and which is better for accessing Netflix from overseas. Find out whether ExpressVPN holds onto its number-one spot against CyberGhost and whether Surfshark or NordVPN is the best when it comes to protecting your professional and personal data.
You can also find out more about how to use a VPN to watch the latest sporting events, including the UFC’s action-packed title matches, from wherever you are.
Highlighted Sports Events: June
- Best VPN For Live Sports Streaming in 2021 Get live sports streaming where ever you are with a VPN. Our review offers the best VPN for live sport stream with uninterrupted service.
Secure Thoughts is the internet’s leading hub of cybersecurity news, reviews, tips, and discussions. Trends in technology are always changing, and cybersecurity is no exception, so staying informed is a crucial component of safe internet usage. Here, readers can discover important subjects related to personal and professional web security, dig into the best security products, and put what they’ve learned into practice. Proper internet precautions span the entire range of computing devices, from PCs to tablets and smartphones, so we believe in taking a comprehensive approach to one’s digital wellbeing.
Expert analysis and opinions, breaking news, and other ‘thoughts’ tackle users’ and readers’ major security concerns and questions. News coverage from Secure Thoughts takes a thorough and scrutinizing look at the latest cyber security related events happening in real time. Our articles help readers circumvent restricted content, and avoid malware, unwarranted data collection, snooping, and more. As we move online, the scope of threats and dangers also expands. We’re here to help you stay one step ahead of any threats to your identity, devices, and privacy. The Secure Thoughts audience also consists of business owners and corporate leaders who care about their organization’s safety against hacks and other breaches.
We all want to be safe when using the internet. However, the internet is now inextricably rooted in everyday life. This means that the most effective efforts to protect yourself are continuous and all-encompassing. No one publication understands this better than Secure Thoughts, and we make sure our readers understand it too. Our basic objective is for everyone to treat their own cyber security with the same gravity as they do their physical wellbeing. Though this is a strong statement, which would you rather have fall into the wrong hands: your wallet’s contents, or your PC’s?