Cyber Security for Everyday People
- Everything You Need to Know About Firewalls As cybercrime hits an all-time high, standard protection isn’t enough. Find out what a firewall does and how it can boost your security
- 2019 Cyber Security New Year’s Resolutions This year, let's put our focus on cybersecurity and guard against expanding cybercrime by making these 7 New Year's Resolutions
- Movies and Mistletoe: Get Access To All Your Favorite Christmas Films, Wherever You Are! How to Stream all of your favorite Classic and Family Christmas Movies From Anywhere in the World this Festive Season
- The Complete Guide to Background Check Services
- What is Private (Incognito) Browsing and How Private Is It Really?
- Can I Trust a VPN To Watch Porn Anonymously?
- Censorship by Country: How The Free Web is Being Censored
- 5 Types Of People That Need A VPN - Are You One Of Them?
- Disney is Launching Its Own TV and Movie Streaming Site Disney is Launching Its Own TV and Movie Streaming Site | What will Disney include on its streaming site? How much will Disney’s TV and Movie streaming site cost?
- 7 Cybersecurity Tasks You’ve Probably Overlooked Is your cyber security at risk? Are you missing some key tasks in your cyber security plan for home or business? Here are 7 cyber security tasks that you've probably overlooked, but they are critical to keeping your personal data safe online.
- How to Do a Free Online Background Check On Yourself Online background checks are increasingly used to investigate individuals. It's important that you know what's being reported about you. Click here to learn more about background checks and how to run your own.
- Best Background Check Services 2018 Online background check services can reveal vital information about new acquaintances and help you find long-lost friends and relatives – but there are limits to how you can use them. Learn when you can and can't do an online background check and the benefits of doing them online.
- How to Test for a DNS Leak - Make Sure Your VPN Doesn't Expose You!
- The Best Password Manager in 2018
- Using a Hulu VPN Will Allow You Watch From Overseas, Europe Included
- Comparison between ExpressVPN vs NordVPN
- Watch ESPN Online Streaming Abroad
Secure Thoughts is the internet’s leading hub of cybersecurity news, reviews, tips, and discussions. Trends in technology are always changing, and cybersecurity is no exception, so staying informed is a crucial component of safe internet usage. Here, readers can discover important subjects related to personal and professional web security, dig into the best security products, and put what they’ve learned into practice. Proper internet precautions span the entire range of computing devices, from PCs to tablets and smartphones, so we believe in taking a comprehensive approach to one’s digital wellbeing.
Expert analysis and opinions, breaking news, and other ‘thoughts’ tackle users’ and readers’ major security concerns and questions. News coverage from Secure Thoughts takes a thorough and scrutinizing look at the latest cyber security related events happening in real time. Our articles help readers circumvent restricted content, and avoid malware, unwarranted data collection, snooping, and more. As we move online, the scope of threats and dangers also expands. We’re here to help you stay one step ahead of any threats to your identity, devices, and privacy. The Secure Thoughts audience also consists of business owners and corporate leaders who care about their organization’s safety against hacks and other breaches.
We all want to be safe when using the internet. However, the internet is now inextricably rooted in everyday life. This means that the most effective efforts to protect yourself are continuous and all-encompassing. No one publication understands this better than Secure Thoughts, and we make sure our readers understand it too. Our basic objective is for everyone to treat their own cyber security with the same gravity as they do their physical wellbeing. Though this is a strong statement, which would you rather have fall into the wrong hands: your wallet’s contents, or your PC’s?