Cyber Security for Everyday People
- What To Do After a Data Breach? We explain exactly what to do after a data breach to limit the damage and protect yourself from future fraud and theft.
- How to Hide Your IP Address Third parties can monitor what you do online via your computer's IP address. Here are the best ways how to hide IP address.
- Chinese Game Developer Exposed 42 Million Records Online Security Expert Jeremiah Fowler, exposed Chinese gaming company which leaked over 42 million gamer records.
- Tor Vs VPN: What's the Difference and Which is Better
- The Best Private Search Engines in 2020
- WiFi Security: How to Enhance Your Home Wireless Network Security
- Canadian Property Management Company Exposed 1.2 Million Tenant Records
- The Best Cheap VPN Services in 2020
- Google's New Open-Source Browser Extension Will Make for Better Ad Transparency Privacy Sandbox is a new initiative launched by Google in order to promote advertising transparency online. What’s it all about? Find out the details here.
- How To Watch American TV Shows Overseas You can easily watch American TV overseas from any location using a VPN. Read on to find out more about how to watch American TV abroad online.
- What Will Show Up on a Background Check? Find out the information that will show up on a background check and the services that can run a background check for you.
- Watch ESPN Online Streaming Abroad Catch your favorite ESPN baseball game or any sporting match from anywhere in the world by using a VPN to stream it. Here’s how.
- How to Watch Hulu Outside America
- The Best VPNs for UAE - Access Blocked Sites Anonymously
- Best Antivirus Apps for iPhone
- The Best Free VPNs in 2020
- Chinese Game Developer Exposed 42 Million Records Online
Secure Thoughts is the internet’s leading hub of cybersecurity news, reviews, tips, and discussions. Trends in technology are always changing, and cybersecurity is no exception, so staying informed is a crucial component of safe internet usage. Here, readers can discover important subjects related to personal and professional web security, dig into the best security products, and put what they’ve learned into practice. Proper internet precautions span the entire range of computing devices, from PCs to tablets and smartphones, so we believe in taking a comprehensive approach to one’s digital wellbeing.
Expert analysis and opinions, breaking news, and other ‘thoughts’ tackle users’ and readers’ major security concerns and questions. News coverage from Secure Thoughts takes a thorough and scrutinizing look at the latest cyber security related events happening in real time. Our articles help readers circumvent restricted content, and avoid malware, unwarranted data collection, snooping, and more. As we move online, the scope of threats and dangers also expands. We’re here to help you stay one step ahead of any threats to your identity, devices, and privacy. The Secure Thoughts audience also consists of business owners and corporate leaders who care about their organization’s safety against hacks and other breaches.
We all want to be safe when using the internet. However, the internet is now inextricably rooted in everyday life. This means that the most effective efforts to protect yourself are continuous and all-encompassing. No one publication understands this better than Secure Thoughts, and we make sure our readers understand it too. Our basic objective is for everyone to treat their own cyber security with the same gravity as they do their physical wellbeing. Though this is a strong statement, which would you rather have fall into the wrong hands: your wallet’s contents, or your PC’s?