Cyber Security for Everyday People
- The Best VPNs for The Opera Browser Why Private Browsing isn't Enough to Keep You Safe Online and how the Best VPNs for The Opera Browser Beat to the Opera's Rhythm.
- What Makes a Fast VPN And What Affects VPN Speed? VPN speed is something that a lot of VPN providers promise, but few deliver on. Find out what affects VPN speed & which is the fastest VPN around.
- Best Background Checks For Employment History Verification How the Best Background Checks for Employment History can Protect you Against Falsehoods and Give you a Better Chance of Employment.
- Promising Technologies That Will Have a Huge Impact on Cyber Security
- Everything You Need To Know About Raspberry Pi
- The Mysterious Deep Web: Which Dark Web Browsers Are Best?
- Apple's Massive iPhone Attack: What Happened and How to Protect Yourself
- DDOS Attack: What To Do When Your Software Is at Risk
- Google's New Open-Source Browser Extension Will Make for Better Ad Transparency Privacy Sandbox is a new initiative launched by Google in order to promote advertising transparency online. What’s it all about? Find out the details here.
- How To Stream US Television Shows While Traveling Overseas You can easily watch American TV overseas from any location using a VPN. Read on to find out more about how to watch American TV abroad online.
- The Best VPN for Snapchat Learn how to unblock Snapchat at work, at school, or when traveling using the best VPN for Snapchat and other social messaging platforms.
- What Will Show Up on a Background Check? Find out the information that will show up on a background check and the services that can run a background check for you.
- Watch ESPN Online Streaming Abroad
- How to Watch Hulu Outside America
- The Best VPNs for UAE - Access Blocked Sites Anonymously
- Best Antivirus Apps for iPhone
- Best Free VPN Services Available That Are 100% Free
we believe in taking a comprehensive approach to one’s digital wellbeing.
Secure Thoughts is the internet’s leading hub of cybersecurity news, reviews, tips, and discussions. Trends in technology are always changing, and cybersecurity is no exception, so staying informed is a crucial component of safe internet usage. Here, readers can discover important subjects related to personal and professional web security, dig into the best security products, and put what they’ve learned into practice. Proper internet precautions span the entire range of computing devices, from PCs to tablets and smartphones, so we believe in taking a comprehensive approach to one’s digital wellbeing.
Our basic objective is for everyone to treat their own cyber security with the same gravity as they do their physical wellbeing.
Expert analysis and opinions, breaking news, and other ‘thoughts’ tackle users’ and readers’ major security concerns and questions. News coverage from Secure Thoughts takes a thorough and scrutinizing look at the latest cyber security related events happening in real time. Our articles help readers circumvent restricted content, and avoid malware, unwarranted data collection, snooping, and more. As we move online, the scope of threats and dangers also expands. We’re here to help you stay one step ahead of any threats to your identity, devices, and privacy. The Secure Thoughts audience also consists of business owners and corporate leaders who care about their organization’s safety against hacks and other breaches.
We all want to be safe when using the internet. However, the internet is now inextricably rooted in everyday life. This means that the most effective efforts to protect yourself are continuous and all-encompassing. No one publication understands this better than Secure Thoughts, and we make sure our readers understand it too. Our basic objective is for everyone to treat their own cyber security with the same gravity as they do their physical wellbeing. Though this is a strong statement, which would you rather have fall into the wrong hands: your wallet’s contents, or your PC’s?