Personal Security for Everyday People
- How to Choose the Best Antivirus for Mobile Using an anti virus app on your phone has become essential. As reports of viruses, ransomware, and trojans rise, failing to protect yourselves means running into a severe problem. Avoid the catastrophe of a full-scale cyber-attack with a good antivirus.
- Is What You Do Online Being Watched? Yes! It's called "Targeted Advertising" Everything you do online is being watched and that's why you are getting personalized ads. Targeted advertising is a threat to your online and personal privacy. Here are a few simple steps to stop getting targeted ads.
- How to Stream YouTube TV Outside the US YouTube TV is a premium video streaming service from Google, priced at $35 per month. Unfortunately, it's only available in the US, but you’ll be able to gain access in other areas by using a VPN.
- How to Unblock Verizon go90 Online Anywhere in the World
- What is a VPN Log Policy?
- What is Swatting and Why Gamers Should Be Cautious
- Best VPN for China in 2018
- AVCrypt Unleashed Virus which Renders PCs open for Attack
- Is Your Flashlight App Doing More Than Lighting Up Your Room? Ever needed to find your keys in the dark? Well, there’s an app for that. But beware, that flashlight app for your phone may be doing more than shedding some light in a dark room. In fact, if you have downloaded one of the popular flashlight apps from the Google
Secure Thoughts is the internet’s leading hub of cybersecurity news, reviews, tips, and discussions. Trends in technology are always changing, and cybersecurity is no exception, so staying informed is a crucial component of safe internet usage. Here, readers can discover important subjects related to personal and professional web security, dig into the best security products, and put what they’ve learned into practice. Proper internet precautions span the entire range of computing devices, from PCs to tablets and smartphones, so we believe in taking a comprehensive approach to one’s digital wellbeing.
Expert analysis and opinions, breaking news, and other ‘thoughts’ tackle users’ and readers’ major security concerns and questions. News coverage from Secure Thoughts takes a thorough and scrutinizing look at the latest cyber security related events happening in real time. Our articles help readers circumvent restricted content, and avoid malware, unwarranted data collection, snooping, and more. As we move online, the scope of threats and dangers also expands. We’re here to help you stay one step ahead of any threats to your identity, devices, and privacy. The Secure Thoughts audience also consists of business owners and corporate leaders who care about their organization’s safety against hacks and other breaches.
We all want to be safe when using the internet. However, the internet is now inextricably rooted in everyday life. This means that the most effective efforts to protect yourself are continuous and all-encompassing. No one publication understands this better than Secure Thoughts, and we make sure our readers understand it too. Our basic objective is for everyone to treat their own cyber security with the same gravity as they do their physical wellbeing. Though this is a strong statement, which would you rather have fall into the wrong hands: your wallet’s contents, or your PC’s?