Cyber Security for Everyday People
- The Different Types of Identity Theft And How They Are Executed Discover the Different Types of Identity Theft, Where Could an Identity Thief Access Your Personal Information & How To Keep Your Identity To Yourself
- How Will AI Affect The Future of Cyber Security What are the effects of artificial intelligence in cyber security that will change cyber development? Find out all you need to know and more right here.
- 'You' Might Be Fiction, But It Can Happen In Real Life - Stay Safe This Valentine's Day Avoid being the victim of a security breach as seen in the Netflix series You, by boosting your internet security before seeking your Valentine online.
- How to Watch the 2020 Oscars Live Stream For Free Anywhere
- The ToTok App Scam: What Happened and How To Avoid It Happening to You
- Creating Your Own VPN & How To Set Up A VPN
- How to Stream The Super Bowl Online For Free Overseas
- What Are the Sex Offender Employment Laws and Are Employers Using It For Hiring?
- Google's New Open-Source Browser Extension Will Make for Better Ad Transparency Privacy Sandbox is a new initiative launched by Google in order to promote advertising transparency online. What’s it all about? Find out the details here.
- How To Stream US Television Shows While Traveling Overseas You can easily watch American TV overseas from any location using a VPN. Read on to find out more about how to watch American TV abroad online.
- The Best VPN for Snapchat Learn how to unblock Snapchat at work, at school, or when traveling using the best VPN for Snapchat and other social messaging platforms.
- What Will Show Up on a Background Check? Find out the information that will show up on a background check and the services that can run a background check for you.
- Watch ESPN Online Streaming Abroad
- How to Watch Hulu Outside America
- The Best VPNs for UAE - Access Blocked Sites Anonymously
- Best Antivirus Apps for iPhone
- Best Free VPN Services Available That Are 100% Free
We all want to be safe when using the internet. However, the internet is now inextricably rooted in everyday life. This means that the most effective efforts to protect yourself are continuous and all-encompassing. No one publication understands this better than Secure Thoughts, and we make sure our readers understand it too. Our basic objective is for everyone to treat their own cyber security with the same gravity as they do their physical wellbeing. Though this is a strong statement, which would you rather have fall into the wrong hands: your wallet’s contents, or your PC’s?