How to Get Unbanned from Omegle
Without a doubt, the best option is to subscribe to a VPN provider. Our top pick is ExpressVPN. While there are other ways to work around your Omegle ban, you should first try to figure out why it happened in the first place, so that it does not happen to you again.
Then, you should find the best VPN for unblocking Omegle and go back to chatting!
If you don’t want to read the whole article, here’s our list of the best VPNs for Omegle:
- ExpressVPN Great for Speed, top-notch security, large server network and keeps your anonymity and privacy.
- NordVPN Has double VPN, six simultaneous connections, above-average privacy features.
- Surfshark Large network of servers, No data or bandwidth limits, Unlimited simultaneous device connections.
- Cyberghost Market Leading encryption, Zero logs policy, and kill switch safety feature.
How To Get Omegle Unblocked
If you are currently banned on Omegle, then you will be pleased to hear that getting unbanned is relatively straightforward if you use a VPN. Subscribing to a VPN allows you to access a Virtual Private Network that gives you the appearance of a new IP address. Omegle will only have banned your original IP address, so by imitating a new one, you will become unbanned from the application.
Another way to work around an ban is through the means of a proxy. We’re not a huge fan of proxies, however, as Omegle is aware of them, and can continue to ban you anyway. While they work in a similar way to VPNs by hiding your banned IP address, this solution is unreliable. Proxies that may work as a temporary measure are:
- Website Proxy
- MPP Group
- Proxy Unblocker
- Your Private Proxy
- High Proxies
How VPNs Can Help
VPNs use encryption, so any communication you take part in or downloads you make through your Omegle app will be invisible to the world. Keep in mind that it is important to use a VPN provider that has the best encryption systems in place, as well as airtight privacy settings.
If you are streaming TV, you’ll also need a quick connection speed and a VPN provider that has a whole host of servers in many countries around the world to allow your initial connection to happen almost instantaneously and with very little dropout.
Best Omegle VPNs
#1 ExpressVPN – Special Deal for annual plan
ExpressVPN repeatedly tops our charts as an excellent VPN provider. For those suffering from a block on their Omegle account, it is perfect. This is due to:
- Offering unlimited server switches. This helps especially if you are banned from Omegle again
- Over 1500 servers in almost 150 locations. This helps hide your IP address repeatedly. All servers are impossibly quick too to support video streaming
- Military level encryption. It has 4096 bit CA based encryption that keeps your sessions private
- Quick customer support which responds to you and your problems in under 30 minutes
- 30-day money back guarantee should this provider not help you work around your banned Omegle account
- Starting from as low as $6.67/month
- 30 day money back guarantee
To read the full ExpressVPN review click here
NordVPN is popular on the market for many reasons. It is set up in a way so that streaming Omegle TV is easy and getting around any banned Omegle accounts is a snap. The following features help keep users unbanned:
- Excellent encryption for private browsing
- No logs policy ensures user privacy
- Easy to set up
- A kill switch that protects your identity should the VPN stop working
- Over 1000 servers around the globe allowing for quick and reliable connections
- 30-day money back guarantee
- Starting from as low as $2.99/month
- 30 days money back guarantee
To read the full NordVPN review click here
Surfshark is one of our recommended VPN providers for unblocking Omegle users thanks to its connection consistency and large network. Other notable features that make it fantastic for Omegle fans are:
- It has over 800 servers in over 50 countries. The result of such a wide and vast network is that users can be assured they can use Omegle whenever and wherever they want due to an almost guaranteed connection.
- High level security measures that the company employs, along with a strict no logs policy, means that they can be safe from being hacked or tracked by any person or third party.
- Its 30 day money back guarantee means that should you not like Surfshark for any reason, or it does not solve any Omegle problems you have, you can get a full refund with no questions asked.
- Starting from as low as $1.99
- 30 days money back guarantee
To read the full Surfshark review click here
If you find that ExpressVPN does not work for you, CyberGhost is a good option to help with your Omegle ban. Its best bits are:
- Market Leading encryption. Specifically, it has 256 bit AES encryption systems in place meaning getting banned again is a very very small possibility
- Zero logs policy as well as robust DNS and IP leak policies. This helps maintain your privacy by keeping your IP address hidden
- A kill switch. In practice, this stops your internet connection immediately should your VPN stop working. It helps maintain your privacy further
- No throttling. CyberGhost offers unlimited bandwidth so you never suffer from any buffering issues
- 7 day free trial with no restrictions so you can see if this VPN helps unban Omegle for you
- Starting from as low as $2.75/month
- 45 days money back guarantee
To read the full Cyberghost review click here
This easy to use VPN operated with servers in over 30 countries, and will have not trouble getting around Omegle’s restrictions. It will also be able to connect to streaming platforms such as Hulu, BBC iPlayer, HBO GO, Amazon Prime Video as well as everyone’s favorite, Netflix, with dedicated servers that are optimized for streaming. While there is no built-in ad blocker, there is separate software to ensure that no annoying pop-ups will distract you while you’re surfing the web. More amazing features include:
- High speed torrenting is possible with servers optimized for P2P sharing.
- The German-based VPN has a strict no-logs policy.
- There is a seven-day free trial of the ZenMate Ultimate, which supports five simultaneous connections.
- There is a free version that will allow 2MB of bandwidth and can connect to four locations including Hong Kong, United States, Romania, and Germany.
- The Identity Shield will perform monthly checks to uncover whether your email account may have been involved anywhere on the internet.
- Starting from as low as $2.05
- 30 days money-back guarantee
To read the full ZenMate review click here.
This has quickly become one of our favorite VPN services for getting around Omegle restrictions for a number of reasons. With over 620 servers in 44 countries, this is a fast-growing VPN service that is catching up to its competition quickly. Here are some reasons that you might want to invest in ProtonVPN for Omegle:
- 7 days free trial
- Jurisdiction in Switzerland
- Simple to use
- Military-grade encryption as well as other security protocols including IPSec, IKEV2, kill switch, Always On feature and Secure Core
- Free plan which allows users unlimited bandwidth and has three country server locations including the Netherlands, the US, and Japan
- 30-day money-back guarantee if this provider is unable to work around your banned Omegle account
- Starting from as low as $4
- 30 days money-back guarantee
To read the full ProtonVPN review click here.
Reasons Why Your Omegle Was Banned
There are several reasons why you can get banned from Omegle. You could be banned if:
- You’re Dropped Too Often If you are constantly being immediately dropped when you call or chat using Omegle, the system is alerted to the fact that you are probably a troll. While this is not a full proof method (you could simply be unlucky with your connections) if you are rejected too quickly and too often, Omegle will ban you.
- You Were Reported Other users can alert Omegle to improper use by fellow connections. While some people can fall prey to being banned by a false accusation from a bitter Omegler, this system is in place to protect people against harassment or offensive behavior. Omegle can ban reported users immediately.
- You Breached Omegle’s T&C’s Very few of us read all the terms and conditions of any app we use before installing it. Omegle’s T&C’s are good to read, however, as some of their stipulations are not as obvious as you might think. While they clearly outline many actions that will not be tolerated, like nudity or blackmail, users are also not allowed to play music while video calling, amongst other less obvious breaches.
If one of these happens to you, Omegle records your IP address and blocks you from using their system to chat and make connections.
How Long Do Omegle Bans Last?
The answer to how long you can be banned from Omegle is, unfortunately, quite vague. Bans can last anywhere from a week up to 120 days. It has even been known for bans to be permanent depending on the severity of why the user was banned in the first place.
What Countries Block Omegle Completely?
Some Omegle bans have nothing to do with the user, but are instead due to where that user happens to be located in the world. In some countries, Omegle is blocked entirely. These include:
This is down to those countries’ own individual censorship and freedom of speech laws.
The Finale Word
There is really only one reliable solution out there to help you get unblocked and stay unblocked from Omegle and that is through a VPN. The ones we have listed above are all excellent options, with being our number one choice. If you have been banned from Omegle, a VPN is the only way to go.