How to Get Unbanned from Omegle
How to Get Unbanned from Omegle
Being banned from Omegle is frustrating at the very least, especially when you consider that Omegle almost never tells you why you were banned in the first place. There are ways around the ban, however some ways are better than others..
Without a doubt, the best option is to subscribe to a VPN provider. Our top pick is NordVPN.
While there are other ways to work around your Omegle ban, you should first try to figure out why it happened in the first place, so that it does not happen to you again.
Then, you should find the best VPN for unblocking Omegle and go back to chatting!
Why Might You Get Banned From Omegle?
There are several reasons why you can get banned from Omegle. You could be banned if:
- You’re Dropped Too Often If you are constantly being immediately dropped when you call or chat using Omegle, the system is alerted to the fact that you are probably a troll. While this is not a full proof method (you could simply be unlucky with your connections) if you are rejected too quickly and too often, Omegle will ban you.
- You Were Reported Other users can alert Omegle to improper use by fellow connections. While some people can fall prey to being banned by a false accusation from a bitter Omegler, this system is in place to protect people against harassment or offensive behavior. Omegle can ban reported users immediately.
- You Breached Omegle’s T&C’s Very few of us read all the terms and conditions of any app we use before installing it. Omegle’s T&C’s are good to read, however, as some of their stipulations are not as obvious as you might think. While they clearly outline many actions that will not be tolerated, like nudity or blackmail, users are also not allowed to play music while video calling, amongst other less obvious breaches.
If one of these happens to you, Omegle records your IP address and blocks you from using their system to chat and make connections.
What Countries Block Omegle Completely?
Some Omegle bans have nothing to do with the user, but are instead due to where that user happens to be located in the world. In some countries, Omegle is blocked entirely. These include:
This is down to those countries’ own individual censorship and freedom of speech laws.
How Long Do Omegle Bans Last
The answer to how long you can be banned from Omegle is, unfortunately, quite vague. Bans can last anywhere from a week up to 120 days. It has even been known for bans to be permanent depending on the severity of why the user was banned in the first place.
How To Unban Omegle
If you are currently banned on Omegle, then you will be pleased to hear that getting unbanned is relatively straightforward if you use a VPN. Subscribing to a VPN allows you to access a Virtual Private Network that gives you the appearance of a new IP address. Omegle will only have banned your original IP address, so by imitating a new one, you will become unbanned from the application.
Another way to work around an ban is through the means of a proxy. We’re not a huge fan of proxies, however, as Omegle is aware of them, and can continue to ban you anyway. While they work in a similar way to VPNs by hiding your banned IP address, this solution is unreliable. Proxies that may work as a temporary measure are:
- Website Proxy
- MPP Group
- Proxy Unblocker
- Your Private Proxy
- High Proxies
What VPNs Are Good To Unban Omegle?
VPNs use encryption, so any communication you take part in or downloads you make through your Omegle app will be invisible to the world. Keep in mind that it is important to use a VPN provider that has the best encryption systems in place, as well as airtight privacy settings.
If you are streaming TV, you’ll also need a quick connection speed and a VPN provider that has a whole host of servers in many countries around the world to allow your initial connection to happen almost instantaneously and with very little dropout.
Below are our top picks for VPNs that are good to unban Omegle:
NordVPN is popular on the market for many reasons. It is set up in a way so that streaming Omegle TV is easy and getting around any banned Omegle accounts is a snap. The following features help keep users unbanned:
- Excellent encryption for private browsing
- No logs policy ensures user privacy
- Easy to set up
- A kill switch that protects your identity should the VPN stop working
- Over 1000 servers around the globe allowing for quick and reliable connections
- 30-day money back guarantee
- $11.95/month for one month
- $6.99/month for 12 months
- $3.99/month for two years
ExpressVPN repeatedly tops our charts as an excellent VPN provider. For those suffering from a block on their Omegle account, it is perfect. This is due to:
- Offering unlimited server switches. This helps especially if you are banned from Omegle again
- Over 1500 servers in almost 150 locations. This helps hide your IP address repeatedly. All servers are impossibly quick too to support video streaming
- Military level encryption. It has 4096 bit CA based encryption that keeps your sessions private
- Quick customer support which responds to you and your problems in under 30 minutes
- 30-day money back guarantee should this provider not help you work around your banned Omegle account
- $12.95/month for one month
- $9.99/month for six months
- $6.67/month for twelve months plus three months free
If you find that ExpressVPN does not work for you, CyberGhost is a good option to help with your Omegle ban. Its best bits are:
- Market Leading encryption. Specifically, it has 256 bit AES encryption systems in place meaning getting banned again is a very very small possibility
- Zero logs policy as well as robust DNS and IP leak policies. This helps maintain your privacy by keeping your IP address hidden
- A kill switch. In practice, this stops your internet connection immediately should your VPN stop working. It helps maintain your privacy further
- No throttling. CyberGhost offers unlimited bandwidth so you never suffer from any buffering issues
- 7 day free trial with no restrictions so you can see if this VPN helps unban Omegle for you
- $12.99/month for one month.
- $7.99/month for 6 months.
- $3.50/month for
12 months18 months (Billed $63).
PrivateVPN is a reliable VPN provider that offers a perfect solution to unbanning Omegle accounts. It has a whole host of plus points that make it an excellent option. These include:
- Top quality encryption techniques. This includes AE 365 bit encryption and a zero logging policy
- No throttling. PrivateVPN provides unlimited bandwidth as well as unlimited speed so you can go on using your VPN for as long as you need
- Multiple server locations. PrivateVPN has its 80 plus servers in over 50 places around the globe
- Takes bitcoin as payment
- Unlimited server switching making it difficult for Omegle to ban you again
- 30-day money back guarantee
- $7.67 for one month
- $5.25/month for three months
- $3.88 for thirteen months today
Many of HideMyAss’ users are open about why it is a great VPN provider. Many have adopted it to overcome an Omegle ban too. Its most notable plus points are:
- Quick internet speeds
- Secure encryption techniques that use OpenVPN to help maintain user privacy
- Comprehensive security policies to ensure no IP leaks
- A massive 720 servers in over 200 locations in the world
- No quibble 30-day money back guarantee
- $11.99/month for one month
- $7.99/month for six months
- $6.99/month for twelve months
If you’ve been banned from Omegle, using IPVanish as a VPN provider will definitely help. It has the following benefits that allow it to provide an excellent service:
- Unlimited bandwidth. This means no fear of throttling that abruptly ends conversations or stalls TV programs
- Zero logs policy and watertight encryption techniques that use 256-bit AES
- Automatic IP address cycling. This means that Omegle can’t ban you again
- Over 850 different servers in over 60 different countries
- 7-day money back guarantee
- $8.00 for one month
- $7.20/month for three months
- $5.20/month for twelve months
SaferVPN does exactly what it needs to, to help its users circumnavigate unnecessary Omegle bans and blocks. It has several features in place that means users can work around the app’s restrictions. They are:
- No throttling with unlimited bandwidth
- Unlimited server and location switching to help continuously disguise your IP from Omegle’s systems
- Zero logging policy
- 256-bit AES encryption ensures your information and data remain private at all times
- A kill switch that further protects your identity should your VPN connection fail
- Over 700 servers in over 36 countries around the world
- 30-day money back guarantee
- $10.99/month for one month
- $5.49/month for a year
- $3.29/month for two years
Sorting Out Your Omegle Ban
There is really only one reliable solution out there to help you get unblocked and stay unblocked from Omegle and that is through a VPN. The ones we have listed above are all excellent options, with being our number one choice. If you have been banned from Omegle, a VPN is the only way to go.