How to Get Unbanned from Omegle
You can find yourself the victim of an Omegle ban with no warning or explanation. It can last for months, ruining your opportunity to chat with new people and make new connections. Fortunately, you can effectively get an Omegle unban using a VPN to give yourself a different IP address. We are going to go over more details regarding Omegle bans and list some VPNs for getting an Omegle unban.
We recommend using Express VPN to Unban Omegle, Use this link to get exclusive promotion on your fist subscription with Express VPN >>
Why You Got Banned from Omegle?
Once banned from Omegle, your IP address will be duly noted, preventing you from your usual antics on the service, with a ban sticking around anywhere from one week, to up to 120 days! On the rare side, if you’ve done something totally vulgar, a ban can leave you in the dark permanently.
Unless it was something blatantly improper, you may be wondering what exactly led you to receive a ban in the first place.
It could have been for several reasons:
- You are Constantly DroppedIf the random strangers you connect with drop your calls or chat-window pretty quickly, Omegle will begin to get suspicious and think that you’re trolling. If you aren’t trolling people but still get dropped often, then that’s just bad luck! Being rejected is never fun, and to think that a social service can ban someone for being rejected often will just add salt to your already inflicted wounds.
- Someone Ratted You OutAnother reason behind an Omegle ban could be due to someone reporting you. Be it because you said or did something offensive, did something naughty, or the reporter is purely toxic and gets a good kick out of bumping others off of the service, there are infinite reasons as to why you may have been reported. Unfortunately, Omegle doesn’t do too much digging and are quick to go by the word of the reporter leading to a ban before you get a word in edgewise.
- You were a Tad Bit NaughtyWhen signing up there’s always a long list of terms and conditions. The drawn-out and daunting information is all too easy to skip over, we tend to just click “accept.” Those T&C’s however, are easy to break – especially if you don’t know what they are, to begin with. While there’s the obvious no-no’s such as no sexual harassment, nudity, blackmail, etc., there’s also some odd rules including, no playing music while video calling. The Omegle rules are all too easy to abuse which could easily lead to a ban.
How Long Does Omegle Ban Last?
An Omegle ban timeframe depends on the reason why you have been blocked from the site. Depending on the accusation or report, an Omegle ban starts at a minimum of a week and often can last up to 120 days. However, if the reason for your Omegle banning is extreme, your IP address can be permanently blocked from the site.
However, you can learn how to unban Omegle and be able to use the chat site as often as you’d like.
Best VPN Services to Get Unbanned from Omegle 2018
A VPN connects your computer to an offiste secure server using an encrypted connection. It masks the IP address that has the Omegle ban on it with a different IP address, thereby creating an Omegle unban. Due to the VPN’s encryption, your Omegle TV communications and downloads will also be invisible to the outside world.
You will want to select the best VPN service that can help get around that pesky Omegle ban. The right VPN to help you learn how to get unbanned from Omegle will have the right features to take on the task of video chats and streaming. There are a variety of options and we will go through each one and let you know how they rank.
#1 ExpressVPN to Unban Omegle
ExpressVPN is our top pick for getting back to chatting after an Omegle ban. Their software is usable with nearly any operating system, and they have some of the following features:
- An excellent customer support team with an average response rate of less than 30 minutes.
- Some of the fastest servers on the market, preventing you from getting disconnected and great for Omegle video streaming.
- 4096-bit CA-based encryption to keep your activities private.
- Unlimited server switches in case you get Omegle banned again.
- 1500+ VPN servers in 145 locations to keep ahead of an Omegle ban.
ExpressVPN costs $12.95 for a month or $6.67/mo for 15 months(1 year + 3 months extra). They have a 30-day no questions asked money back guarantee and you can utilize it as a trial for getting past an Omegle ban.
#2 CyberGhost to Unban Omegle
CyberGhost is another great and reliable VPN to get yourself unbanned from Omegle. It has a high level of security and a 30-day money back guarantee that is on par the best. Some of the standout features of CyberGhost include:
- 256-bit AES military-grade encryption to make sure that you won’t be banned again.
- Strong DNS and IP leak policies with zero logs to keep your IP address hidden.
- A kill switch to stop your internet connection if something happens to the VPN and it stops working.
- Unlimited bandwidth ensuring that you are never throttled mid-chat.
CyberGhost costs $11.99 for one month, or pay $84 for 2 years at an equivalent cost of $2.75 per month, or pay the equivalent to $5.99 per month when you pay for a whole year at a time. Not sure about the VPN? CyberGhost’s 7 day free trial has no restrictions and you don’t need to put a credit card down.
#3 NordVPN to Unban Omegle
Another great choice to Unban Omegle is NordVPN, a popular option with many wonderful features to help you use Omegle tv and keep yourself unbanned. Some of these include:
- Military-grade encryption and a strict no-logs policy for privacy.
- An easy-to use client and setup process
- An automatic kill switch to protect your IP address in case the VPN drops.
- More than 1000 servers to choose from, ensuring an Omegle ban never keeps you down.
NordVPN is $11.95 for a month or $3.29/mo for 24 months. They also have a 30-day guarantee on their great service.
#4 PrivateVPN to Unban Omegle
Many users are singing the praises of PrivateVPN as their choice to bypass an Omegle ban. It’s easy to see why – the VPN service provides a number of features to help users, including:
- Unlimited speed and bandwidth, so you can use the VPN for as long as you need with no throttling
- 80+ servers in over 50 locations spread across the globe
- AE-365 bit encryption and zero logging
- Unlimited server switches so Omegle will never find you
- Multiple payment options available, including bitcoin
A single month of PrivateVPN will cost you $10.95. The service also offers a three-month option for $7.50 per month, and 17 months for $3.60 per month. All subscriptions are backed by PrivateVPN’s 30-day money-back guarantee policy.
#5 HideMyAss to Unban Omegle
HideMyAss is another VPN service that works to unban Omegle. It’s a popular VPN with servers in more countries than any other service to unban Omegle. Here are some of HideMyAss’ features:
- Over 720 servers in almost 200 countries
- Fast internet speeds
- Secure OpenVPN encryption to keep you on Omegle without being banned
- No IP leaks
HideMyAss is $11.52 per month or $6.56 each for 12 months. It also offers a 30-day money-back guarantee.
#6 IPVanish to Unban Omegle
IPVanish is a titan in the VPN market and will certainly help users get out of an Omegle ban. It has the following features of note:
- 40,000+ shared IPs on 850+ servers distributed over 60 countries.
- Unlimited bandwidth, so you’ll never have to worry about cutting the conversation short.
- No traffic logs and 256-bit AES encryption.
- Automatic IP address cycling to keep Omegle ban systems guessing.
IPVanish costs $10 for a month or $6.49/mo for 12 months. It also has a 7-day guarantee so you can try out the service.
#7 SaferVPN to Unban Omegle
SaferVPN doesn’t shy away from Omegle bans and would be another great provider choice for working your way around a restriction. It has the following great features:
- 700+ servers across over 36+ countries.
- No traffic logs with a secure 256-bit AES encryption so you can be sure no one is spying on you or your private conversations.
- Includes an automatic internet kill switch so all internet traffic is halted until a connected re-establishes and protects your IP address
- Unlimited bandwidth and location switching so you can easily switch servers if you have any issues.
Costing $9.99 a month or $4.99 a month for a 12 month package, it is quite a reasonable VPN choice. There’s also a 30 day guarantee so you can try it out and see if it’s suitable for you.
Why Does Omegle Ban Users?
An Omegle ban may look like a completely random occurrence. Some users report an Omegle ban after only two hours. Why does Omegle ban people? It often has to do with the number of disconnects they’ve had in a certain period of time or a number of poor matches. Another cause for the Omegle ban is breaking the terms and conditions of their user agreement. For example, you are not allowed to play music while using Omegle. And sometimes, other users will maliciously report another user for no reason.
Once banned, Omegle’s system will note your IP address and take additional information that will inhibit you from using Omegle. This is to ensure the Omegle ban sticks and you are no longer allowed to use it.
Which Countries Block Omegle Entirely?
Other than those unfortunate enough to have been banned from Omegle, there’s also those who can’t gain access to the chat site at all! Many countries in the Middle East such as the UAE, Qatar, along with Pakistan, and China, are unable to access Omegle due to geo-restrictions and/or bans by their government.
How To Unban Omegle Via Proxy’s
One solution users have worked out as to how to get unbanned from Omegle is to use a proxy to hide their IP address, circumventing the ban. Here are a few proxies that many have used:
- Website Proxy
- MPP Group
- Proxy Unblocker
- Your Private Proxy
- High Proxies
However, the problem with proxies is that Omegle knows of them and can block them as well. Proxies are, therefore, a temporary (and often times unreliable) solution at best. If you want the best solution to unblock Omegle 2018, that would be a VPN.
What To Do If You are Omegle Banned?
An Omegle ban can happen unfairly and unexpectedly. If you are wondering how to get unbanned from Omegle, your primary focus should be to get a VPN to mask your IP address. Once your IP address is successfully hidden, the annoying Omegle ban should be gone. All you have to do is select the right VPN.
We recommend the Best VPN to get unbanned from Omegle is ExpressVPN as its speed is enough to handle Omegle’s video streaming.